These days more and more people are asking about the advanced browsers. Due to increase in demand many web designers are diverting towards the use of CSS3 and HTML5. In fact, Apple and Adobe are also pushing themselves into HTML5 direction and creating products that are compatible with HTML 5 and CSS 3. Here are some of the top reasons that will justify the use of CSS3 and HTML5 by web designers for better results.
Accessibility is the first main reason
- The first and the foremost reason that works in favor of HTML5 and CSS3 is that it helps in creating user friendly and accessible websites. The heading, semantics as well as ARIA are totally new. All these features allow the web designers to examine the HTML document in a better manner which is considered as a positive factor while designing website. Download HTML 5.
Making audios and videos is quite easy
- Another best part about HTML5 and CSS3 is that it allows designers to use HTML5 video and audio tags. There is no need to use a third party media player and flash player. These days while designing your website one of the main concerns is to get the media items played correctly and with HTML5 and CSS3 complete flexibility is offered. Download CSS3.
You can write simple, clean and easy to read codes with HTML5 and CSS3
- One of the biggest advantages of HTML5 and CSS3 is that it allows you to write simple, clean and easy to read code. These codes are highly descriptive and clear codes and one can easily derive their separate meaning from the entire content as well as style. In fact the existing codes can also be made simpler and easy to understand with the help of HTML5.
Expect better storage and high security features
- The new local storage feature made available by HTML5 is good and is considered as better that the standard cookie feature. This local storage feature also allows you to store data across different multiple windows. You can also expect better security as well as performance from data even if the browser gets closed for some time. Moreover, there are no third party Plugins that are required as everything is available on the same platform and hence the apps can be developed in a more flexible way.
Designers can have much better interaction on HTML5 and CSS3 platforms
- With the help of CSS3 and HTML5 the websites that are designed allows easy user interaction. Moreover, designers can also have more animation and dynamic features. Some common APIs that is found with CSS3 and HTML5 are offline storage database, document editing, drag and drop also called as DND, timed media playback and much more such excellent API tools. Another best part is that the level of interaction between the user of the website becomes more enjoyable as he or she is able to share your content in an easy and simple way.
You can also develop games with the help of this platform
- Are you planning to develop games with the help of HTML5? If, yes, then HTML5 provides amazing ways to develop fun filled and highly interactive games. In fact, there are many online tutorials that can be consulted so that you can know more about development of HTML5 based games. Another best part about both of these platforms is that you can also develop multiplayer games which is fast becoming a rage among people especially youngsters.
Develop fast and responsive based websites with HTML5 and CSS3
- As the number of smart phone users is increasing with each passing day the demand for websites that can easily open on smart phones or tablets is also increasing. HTML5 and CSS3 allows you to build great websites for your smart phones. If you are talking about a mobile ready tool for the development of mobile websites and apps then HTML5 is your best friend.
Hence, from all of these above mentioned points you can very well judge that HTML5 and CSS3 are fast becoming the most preferred choice for the web design professionals for designing different websites especially the mobile based websites. Just give these platforms a sincere try and there are complete chances that you won’t regret your decision.